Advertise in Asheville With Us
Thank you for your interest in Descubre Asheville, we are excited you are joining our efforts in creating a community that is welcoming and appreciative of all.
Advertise in Asheville, Come Join us !
This month, from January 6 to February 6, 2020 when you join Descubre Asheville a portion of your membership will be donated to restore the mural vandalized with a symbol of hate in downtown Asheville.
We will keep you informed of our progress in our social media channels as well as our newsletter.
Descubre Asheville is one hundred percentage Latinx minority-owned business with a strong commitment to the empowerment of Latinos, African Americans and LGBTQ youth. Our scholarship “Discover your Potential” “Descubre tu Potencial” is coming up. We are the only bilingual online platform for Asheville, NC.
Fill up the form and
GROW your BUSSINESS NOW!
- We help you make or modify your current Facebook page by creating relevant and engaging content.
- We will produce one video while teaching you how to create engaging content for your company or product.
- We will also create brand awareness for your company by launching this video in our social media, Facebook and Instagram.
- Your website becomes part of our bilingual and multicultural platform DescubreAsheville.com
- We will create 4 videos, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes long, highlighting your products or service.
- 2 of these videos in Spanish and 2 in English.
- These videos will be featured in our social media: Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- By choosing this plan, you support diversifying media in 828, media that focuses in highlighting multiculturalism and building a community that welcomes all.
- Any special sales or events you offer at your business, we will share with our audience.
- *Please provide any promotional materials at least 48 hours before the date you will like us to share with our audience.
When you advertise with us, you:
- Embrace a more inclusive community
- Show your commitment to Asheville’s welcoming mentality
- Support another locally-owned company