Would you like to become a COURT INTERPRETER? if your answer is yes, Descubre Asheville and those that support our multicultural platform WANT TO HELP MAKE IT POSSIBLE.
You have from FEB 15 to APRIL 15, 2019 to register and have the opportunity to attend the SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SCHOOL OF INTERPRETATION ONLINE.
- HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE OR GED REQUIRED (YOU MUST BE BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH – SPANISH)
- YOU MUST PASS THE ADMISSION TEST FOR THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SCHOOL OF INTERPRETATION ONLINE. *
- YOU MUST LIVE IN ASHEVILLE OR WNC
- YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE LATIN COMMUNITY
- AGE LIMIT IS 28 YEARS OLD
- YOU WILL HAVE TO SUBMIT 3 LETTERS FROM MEMBER OF YOUR COMMUNITY SPEAKING ON YOUR BEHALF * these letters can be from your church pastor, one from your parents, one from one of your teachers or anyone with good moral character in the community you reside.
- TELL US, WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A COURT INTERPRETER?
- UPON COMPLETION OF THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL HAVE TO DONATE AT LEAST 5 HOURS PER MONTH TO A LOCAL ORGANIZATION IN YOUR AREA WHERE YOU CAN PROVIDE THIS SERVICE FREE OF CHARGE FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS.
- YOU MUST TAG A FRIEND ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND SHARE THIS INFORMATION ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. * Yes we want as many people to be aware of this opportunity
- YOU WILL HAVE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS EACH OF THE 4 COURSES CONSECUTIVELY OR THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE TERMINATED.
- ONCE YOU HAVE STEPS 1, 2, 6, 7, SEND US A MESSAGE BY THE WAY OF FACEBOOK
12. Here is the link for your test, SCSI media- OnlineTraining for Interpreters. MAKE SURE TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR RESULTS and include in your message to us YES SEND BY FACEBOOK (this is how you fulfill requirement #2)
WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE THE FIRST RECIPIENT OF OUR SCHOLARSHIP BY CINCO DE MAYO 2019!